You can call it a “Contacts Manager software” or an “Address Book software”. What is that makes it different from other similar software? Well, its the simplicity of this software that makes it different.
What you can do with this Contacts Manager software? Here is a list of features:
- There is no categorization of phone numbers into “Home Phone”, “Work Phone” etc. A phone number is a phone number after all. You can add as many phone numbers to a contact as you wish.
- The phone number on the top of the list is the primary phone number. Of course, you can change the order of the phone numbers.
- Similarly, there is no categorization of email ids and addresses. You can attach as many email ids & addresses to a contact as you like.
- The email id on the top of the list is the primary email id
- The address on the top of the list of addresses is considered as the primary address.